* *******Sign-On Bonus********
At Dental Connection, we create smiles. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of education and only utilize the newest technology for our patients. We consider every member of our team to be family. We promote work/ life balance, a positive work atmosphere, and opportunities for career growth. As our Dental Hygienist, you will not only have a unique opportunity to create smiles but the opportunity to change and save lives!
We are looking for a team player to join our huddle! Our ideal candidate will have six months of experience in a general dental office setting, the ability to multitask, and the willingness to go the extra mile. Candidates Must Have All applicable NC licenses & certifications.
Our Perks: Competitive hourly wages, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K, Uniforms, and much more!
- Review oral Health History and conduct initial mouth screening
- Educating patients on proper teeth and gum care and the importance of diet on oral health
- Taking X-rays and developing dental impressions and radiographs of teeth
- Removing plaque, cleaning teeth, and helping to prevent gum disease
- Supporting the Dentist on all aspects of dental care
- Collecting medical and dental histories from patients
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as sealants & fluoride
- In-depth knowledge of medicine, dentistry, dental health, and safety regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience as a Dental Hygienist
- CPR Certification
- Adhere to all strict infection control guidelines set forth by CCHC/OHSA/ADA.
- Comply with all HIPPA regulations
Hours: Monday and Friday 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM, and Tuesday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM