At Wingate Dental Care, we create smiles! Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of education and patient care to our patients while fostering a consistent and fun work environment for our team!
Our practice is growing, and we are now searching for an additional hygienist to join our amazing team! Our ideal candidate will have a hyper focus on patient care, possess the ability to multitask, and demonstrate a willingness to go the extra mile. Candidates must have all applicable NC licenses & certifications.
Our Perks: Competitive hourly wages, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K, Uniforms, Daily & Monthly Bonuses, and more!!
- Review oral health history and conduct initial screening
- Educate patients on proper oral care and the importance of diet on oral health
- Take X-rays, intra-oral photos, and dental impressions
- Remove plaque, and calculus to help prevent oral disease
- Apply preventive materials to teeth such as sealants & fluoride
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries, or periodontitis
- Take intraoral photos
- Schedule Recall appointments
- Follow up with patients after Perio treatment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Registered Dental Hygienist License
- CPR Certification
- A friendly, team player attitude
Our office hours are Monday-Thursday, 9:00am to 4:00pm