Southeast Dental Partners is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Regional Director of Operations (RDO)! Our RDO’s play an integral part in the growth of our practices and the development of our team. They are responsible for overseeing clinical and administrative daily operations. The person in this role should value building professional relationships with patients, doctors and staff.
Our perks: Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Holiday pay, Paid Vacation, Monthly Bonuses, 401k , Company paid team building activities and more!
Our ideal candidate has:
- The desire to lead by example through coaching, training, and mentoring.
- The drive to help create and maintain optimal production-based schedules without compromising patient care and satisfaction.
- The ability to implement and plan strategic goals.
- Lead, Manage and Hold their teams accountable
- Audit schedules daily to ensure appointments are scheduled correctly and patient accounts are set up and handled appropriately.
- Oversee new hire process and annual employee performance reviews.
- Review and analyze weekly/monthly KPI reports.
- Work collaboratively with the SDP HUB team to support hub/practice relationships and efficiency.
- Management experience, preferably in dentistry(3 to 5 years).
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Knowledge of dental software, dental insurance claims, dental terminology and procedures.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
Southeast Dental Partners provides an array of services to its partner practices that help ensure our Doctors and teams have everything they need to deliver top-quality care to every patient. Our proven systems maintain a level of efficiency on the administrative & management side so our team can focus on patient care and satisfaction.