Town Creek Dental is looking for an outstanding and patient-focused Hygienist to join our team! Our ideal candidate will have a hyper-focus on patient care, possess the ability to multitask, and demonstrate a willingness to go the extra mile. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of education and patient care to our patients while fostering a consistent and fun work environment for our team!
Our Perks: Competitive hourly wages, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Holiday Pay, 401K, Uniforms, Daily & Monthly Bonuses, Quarterly team events, and more!!
- Review oral health history and conduct initial screening
- Educate patients on proper oral care and the importance of diet on oral health
- Take X-rays, intra-oral photos, and dental impressions
- Remove plaque, and calculus to help prevent oral disease
- Support the Dentist on all aspects of dental care
- Apply preventive materials to teeth such as sealants & fluoride
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries, or periodontitis
- Take intraoral photos
- Schedule Recall appointments
- Follow up with patients after Perio treatment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Registered Dental Hygienist License
- CPR Certification
- A friendly, team player attitude
Our office hours are: Monday-Wednesday, 8am-5pm, Thursday, 7am-3pm, Friday 7am-11am.